Personal Color Analysis by Kara
Personal Color Analysis is understanding that every part of your natural coloring is in harmony with every other part.
Your eyes, skin and true hair color all complement each other perfectly, exactly as they are. To look your most beautiful, you don’t need to wear expensive makeup or expensive clothes. You only need to identify the palette of colors that harmonizes perfectly with the colors that are already in you.
The natural palette of your body harmonizes with one of 12 palettes that differ in warmth, chroma (brightness), and value (lightness). We call these different palettes seasons.
What is 12-Tone Personal Color Analysis?
It is a process of comparing various colors (drapes) on you to determine your personal color tone. Based in science, this system was developed by the highly acclaimed Certified Master Munsell Colorist, Kathryn Kalisz. Her 12-tone program built upon the traditional 4-seasonal approach of the 1980’s to include the other two-thirds of the population who are more neutral in skin tone, neither totally warm, nor totally cool.
Each of us has a code built right in. I can decipher that code using a logical and systematic approach to help you look your very best in the outfits and makeup you select. Learn how to walk in to those daunting racks of clothing at retail stores and effortlessly eyeball the correct colors for you. Why continue to stare blankly at the racks in the stores and select items with little color range? Why just play it safe picking an array of grey to layer over each other? Why just pick what the flavor of the month….that latest frenzy over nude lipstick, or aubergine everything. Sure, we can get a feeling for what colors look nice on us from the compliments we gather and recall, but is it the hue? or the value? or the chroma? We sometimes say, “Oh, I don’t look good in yellow, or I don’t look good in green”, but wouldn’t it be nice to open up your array of colors to see that there is a yellow and green for you! Try adding up the money you’ve spent on the clothing you rarely wear and instead, IMAGINE a closet with perhaps fewer, but perfectly harmonized clothing that belongs to your personal code of color found naturally within you.
- Training takes up to 4 hours and the fee is $320
- Please arrive with makeup free.
- Bring up to 20 pieces of clothing and your makeup bag.
- 12-Tone Personal Color Analysis Method by a certified Sci\ART™ method- trained under Terry Wildfong, of Your Natural Design / yournaturaldesign.com
- Hair stylist/colorist
- AA Interior Design Long Beach City College
- Bachelor of Science, Design and Merchandising, Oregon State University
Other Services Available After Analysis:
- Individualized Pinterest Board After Analysis $20
- Closet Deconstruction After Analysis- $90/Hour
- Guided Shopping After Analysis – $90/Hour
- Makeup Overview After Analysis $20
- Image Analysis by Rachel Nachmias/ Bestdressed.us